Tahoma Canyon Home
Accommodates up to 13 Guests
No parties, weddings, or events that involve additional day guests are allowed without prior approval from owners. Event fees will apply. Rental of both cabins will be required. Please request a quote ahead of booking.
You'll enjoy every detail of Tahoma Canyon Home at Mount Rainier
There is plenty of space for gathering with friends and family at Tahoma Canyon Home. The spacious open floor plan is great for entertaining. The high ceilings and tall windows frame Mount Wow, tall trees and the trout pond. There are beautiful hickory floors throughout the house with tile bathrooms, entryway, and mud room. Custom woodworking, cabinetry, live edge window sills, gas fireplace with hand build stone surround, and many other extraordinary craftsman details are found throughout the home.
A big kitchen is well equipped for preparing meals for a group. Dine together at the harvest table.
Weather permitting the wrap around deck with picnic table, gas grill, and wicker chairs are also great for dining together. You’ll find lawn games fishing poles to catch your trout dinner off the dock of the pond and a fire pit. Bring your own wood or order ahead of time.
Tahoma Canyon Home is located 1 mile from Copper Creek Inn and 3 miles from the Nisqually entrance to Mt Rainier National Park.
Sleeps up to 13
- 1 King bedroom with a Trundle (2 singles), in suite bathroom, and a deck off the bedroom overlooking the pond
- 1 King bedroom with Twin, in suite bathroom
- Spacious downstairs bedroom has 2 Kings, door to the decks, in suite bathroom
- 2 small king bedrooms with half bath in hall between them
- 1 loft twin overlooking the living room
Full Spacious Kitchen:
- Gas range and oven
- Large double door refrigerator
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Dining table and chairs accommodates 10
- Additional drop leaf table will accommodate 6 more
- Custom built cabinets
- Beautiful custom built gas fireplace with hand-built stone hearth
- Leather sofa
- Leather recliner
- 2 club chairs
- Foosball coffee table
- Tall Windows frame the fir trees and provide views of the pond and Mount Wow in the distance
- Flat screen TV for movies
- Large flat screen TV for movies (no television reception)
- Bring your favorite movies or log into your Netflix or Amazon Prime accounts for streaming movies
- Two chairs and a sofa
3. 5 Bathrooms:
- Master bath has heated tile floor, walk in shower with 2 shower heads, jetted 2 person tub, double sinks, hickory cabinets
- Upstairs guest room 2 has an in-room bathroom with a claw foot tub, shower and separate toilet room
- Downstairs guest room 3 has a small bathroom with pedestal sink, shower, and hand made tiles in the floor
- Half bath off the hall downstairs has a beautiful glass bowl sink and is located between guest rooms 4 and 5.
- Big decks on two sides of the home with chairs for lounging and gathering
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Picnic Tables
- Stocked trout pond
- Guests are invited to catch enough to have one fresh trout dinner
- Fire pit (please bring your own firewood)
Washer | Dryer
Complimentary electric vehicle charge – NEMA 14-50
A Cleaning fee of $150 will be added to your reservation