Mt Rainier Weddings at Copper Creek
Small Indoor Winter Weddings at Mt Rainier (maximum 40 guests)
The large open floor plan of Forest Retreat accommodates a group for a casual appetizer party, a small wedding, or up to 40 for sit down dining.
- Large, well equipped kitchen with a gas range and full sized refrigerator
- Two large hickory tables that can seat up to 20. Folding tables and chairs can be added to accommodate an additional 20 guests.
- All dishes are included
- White linens
- Folding chairs
- Large deck
- Loft queen bedroom to accommodate a couple of your guests
- Catering if you choose
More PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS WEDDINGS:
Mt Rainier Weddings in Washington State at Copper Creek:
Outdoor Weddings at Mt. Rainier (maximum 100 guests)
“Catharine and Phil—You two are The Best. Jeremy and I had a wonderful wedding, everything perfect. The food delicious and the grounds beautiful. Thank you so much for making this 5 day wedding bonanza so easy and fun. You welcomed us like family and your smiles greeted us every moment we saw you. Thank Thank Thank you a million times.” Lots of Love, Leigh and Jeremy
Weddings at Mt Rainier
The covered porch of Forest Retreat provides a wonderful outdoor setting for your receptions. Pop-up tents are added to expand the space for larger groups.
Copper Creek Restaurant offers a varied catering menu, (only available for weddings at Copper Creek or Tahoma Canyon Home) complete with serving staff.
We have been hosting small indoor winter weddings and larger outdoor summer weddings since 2004. We provide a turn-key solution and try to make it simple for you to plan. We are there to help you from start to finish!
We provide the following for weddings at Mt Rainier:
- A beautiful natural setting
- No curfews if you have rented all the cabins west of Copper Creek. The party can go as late as you like.
- Folding tables
- Maple folding chairs
- Clear glass dishes including Mt Rainier etched champagne, wine, and beer glasses
- White linens
- Pop up tents
- One propane heater
- Barbecue grills
- 100% Use of the grounds
- Staff to set up the tables, chairs, pop up tents, etc
- Staff to clean up after your reception meal if we cater
- Referrals for service providers such as officiator, photographers, musicians, etc.
- Personalized table decorations
- Sound system
- Additional decorative lighting, if you like
- Any other decor to make your reception unique
- Family and friends to share your wedding celebration!
Weddings at Mt Rainier couldn’t be easier. The planning is easy at Copper Creek Inn. We supply the tables, chairs, linens, and even the dishes. Our staff sets up and tears down all the gear. You plan the table decor and that is about it. Be easy on yourself and plan your wedding at Mount Rainier.
Request a Quote
Catering is available only for weddings and events at Copper Creek and Tahoma Canyon Home.