Sand & Stone Beach Cottge
Waterfront Vacation Rental in Washington State
There is an air of romance here. Breathe in the salty sea air and let the lofty drifts lift you even higher. Slow down. The moments are washed by the gentle waves of Puget Sound. It is a time for dreaming, for allowing yourself to see and hear the rhythms of nature. The tides come and go. The gulls sour above and the ducks dive for their meal. If you are lucky you may even see the Orcas.
Located two hours from Mt Rainier National Park, between Shelton and Olympia.
Pacific Ocean and part of the Salish Sea extends from Neah Bay to Olympia. Sand & Stone Beach Cottage is located at the end of Pickering Passage. Layers of hills, channels of the lower Puget Sound coming together, the sacred Squaxin Island, and the Hartstein Island bridge are in your view. The beauty is unsurpassed!
Whether you are getting away for romance, connection with friends of family … It’s the quiet you’ll remember most. It is a year ‘round getaway and a refuge from the everyday.
A long lush leafy drive lined with firs and cedars leads you to Sand & Stone Beach Cottage. Suddenly, straight ahead you’ll see the water and the little romantic cottage.
Beyond the quaint soft salmon-colored front door you’ll find a stylish living space with high ceilings and large windows, filling the room with natural light and capturing the mesmerizing sea views.
The kitchen has a chic farmhouse style with plenty of white shaker cabinets, a farm-style sink, an electric glass-top stove, and a full-sized refrigerator. The cupboards are stocked with plenty of cooking utensils, pots, pans, and dishes. A drip coffee maker comes complete with whole-bean French Roast Coffee and a grinder.
The dining area has four chairs and a hand paintrf vintage dining table.
In the bedroom, you’ll find a king-size bed dressed with fresh linens, extra pillows, and a lush comforter. There is a queen-sized bed in the living room to accommodate a second couple or children.
The one bathroom has a shower.
Sleeps 2 to 4:
- 1 King bedroom
- 1 Queen bed in the living room
- Glass top electric range
- Full size Refrigerator
- Hand mixer
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Two sofas and a wicker chair
- Flat screen TV for movies (no television reception)
- Gas thermostat controlled fireplace
- Additional electric heat and air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
Washer | Dryer
Heating – both Gas and Electric
- 2 kayak
- Life jackets | Paddles
- Paddle boat
Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a family vacation you’ll find this Puget Sound vacation rental perfect. It has a king and a queen bed. . . and even better yet, a couples romance retreat.
Use Sand & Stone Beach Cottage as a base camp for exploring Western Washington.
- Take in spectacular views of Puget Sound from your living room or waterside patio
- Watch for the deer who frequent the property
- Have your morning coffee from the living room bed and watch the world wake up.
- Take the kayaks out for a gentle paddle around Puget Sound
- Bring a fishing pole and fish from the kayaks or off the beach
- At lower tides you can reach the sandy beach.
- Enjoy quiet and solitude as you watch the tide go in and out
- A Gas BBQ grill is on the patio to cook your meal outdoors.
Call this stunning Washington waterfront vacation rental your own for a few days of rest, exploration, and relaxation … Just 45 minutes from west Olympia.