Cedar Springs Vacation Rental | Property
Weekday Special 20% OFF
This Beautiful 11-acre property is included with your Mt Rainier Vacation Rental
This historic vacation rental with a trout pond is on a beautiful 11-acre property. Stroll up to the pond with a fishing pole to catch your dinner. Dangle your toes in the icy water. Take in the view of Mount Wow to the east.
If you are lucky, in the evenings and early mornings, you may see a herd of elk grazing in the pasture. You are likely to see other wildlife too. . . deer, geese, blue herons, bald eagle, egrets, and more frequent the property.
Take an afternoon walk on the old road behind the pond. It was the main highway to Mount Rainier National Park until the 1930s. It is a narrow two-lane, tree-lined road trapped in time.
- Stocked trout pond
- Guests are invited to catch enough to have one fresh trout dinner
- Firepit (Bring your own firewood, or order ahead and find it stacked at the firepit on your arrival)
- Old giant cedars surround the cabin
- The hot tub is private to your cabin
- Larger group? The property is shared with Tahoma Canyon Home