Copper Creek Log Cabin | Mt Rainier Lodging
Weekday Special 20% OFF
Stay two nights Sunday through Thursday and receive 20% off your nightly rate!
Based on availability for stays through January 2022.
Copper Creek Log Cabin: Mt Rainier lodging, conveniently located right next to Copper Creek Restaurant, was built in the mid-1950s for Roselea Triggs, the owner of Copper Creek Restaurant.
This historic cabin is comfortable and cozy. It is a traditional log cabin with aged and polished log interior walls, hardwood floors, a luxurious bed, a stone gas log fireplace, and views of tall firs and cedars out the windows. The sound of Copper Creek, about 150 feet away, lulls you to sleep at night. The cabin is in a grove of fir and cedar trees. It is beautiful out every window.
Copper Creek Log Cabin at Mount Rainier
- 1 Queen bedroom tucked behind stone fireplace
- Room for aerobed in the living room for children
- Electric apartment size range
- Full sized refrigerator
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Dining table and chairs
Living room (open floor plan with kitchen)
- Leather love seat sofa
- Wood rocker
- Original stone and petrified wood fireplace
- Propane, thermostat controlled insert
- Large flat screen TV for movies (no television reception)
Bathroom with shower
Private hot tub on back fenced deck and yard
Propane BBQ grill
WiFi Internet (weak signal, but it is good at Copper Creek Restaurant next door)