Hotel at Mt Rainier
Historic Hotel at Mt Rainier - Frenchie's 2 bedroom Suite offers economical family lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
Located above Copper Creek Restaurant this two queen bedroom suite has a living room, private bathroom with a shower. It sleeps up to four guests.
Frenchie’s Suite, the largest of the three suites in this small hotel at Mt Rainier is an economical way to accommodate two couples or a family with children.
This suite once housed employees at Copper Creek Restaurant. It is named after Copper Creek Inn’s 1950’s baker, Hank “Frenchie” Canty.
Hotel Suite Sleeps 4:
- 2 Queen bedrooms
- Room for aerobed in living room
- Small refrigerator
- Coffee maker, fresh ground French roast coffee
- NO KITCHEN
Living room with rocker and leather sofa
- Dining table and chairs
- Flat screen TV for movies
(no television reception)
- Gas fireplace – thermostat controlled
- Air conditioning and heat
Bathroom with shower
Use of hot tub behind Copper Creek Restaurant
- Sign up at restaurant for private time in the tub