Copper Creekside Cabin
Book Direct and Save! BEST RATES Guaranteed. . .
The creek will entertain by day and relax you at night!
Copper Creekside Cabin is located right on the banks of Copper Creek. A private hot tub is just steps from the front door. Enjoy views of Copper Creek from the living room, two upstairs bedrooms, and from the air jet tub. Bring fixings for making smores in the stone firepit. Pull up a lawn chair and relax on the banks of the creek, soak your toes in the icy water, toss rocks, or hunt for fossils by day. The sound of the creek lulls you to sleep at night.
Sleeps 2 to 6
- King bedroom
- Queen bedroom
- Bedroom with 2 singles.
- Enough room for an aerobed in both upstairs rooms
- Full size refrigerator
- Gas range
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
Cozy living room
- 2 bentwood hickory rockers
- Gas Fireplace
- Flat-screen TV with a handful of movies. (no Television reception)
- Dining area
Downstairs bathroom with shower
- Air Jet tub with windows to creek
Private hot tub right out the door and overlooking the creek
Private yard with access to Copper Creek
- Picnic table
- A fire-pit near the creek with slab benches (in summer months check to make sure there are no burn bans are in effect)
- BBQ Grill, propane supplied
WiFi: WiFi in the area is underserved and not stable. Don’t plan to stream movies or have video calls. It is usually fine for wifi calling and email.
Verizon Cell service
Complimentary Electric Vehicle Charge – NEMA 14-50
Copper Creekside Cabin at Mt Rainier has 3 bedrooms
One king bedroom on the main floor is right next to the bathroom. Upstairs is a spacious queen bedroom with views of the creek and a seating area. There is room for an airbed in this room if needed. Another bedroom with two twin beds is next to the Queen room. There is also room for an airbed in this rooms.