Historic Copper Creek Lodge
No parties, weddings, or events that involve additional day guests are allowed without prior approval from owners. Event fees will apply. Rental of additional cabins will be required. Please request a proposal ahead of booking.
Large cabin at Mt Rainier sleeps 10. . .
This rare historic log lodge is more than 100 years old!
Copper Creek Lodge was built in 1919 by George Cartier, a lumber baron from South Bend. It celebrated its 100th birthday in 1919. This large cabin at Mt Rainier will accommodate up to 12 guests.
A wood burning fireplace with its hand built stone surround enhances your stay. Guests enjoy the time weathered logs of the home, the beauty of the evergreen forest, grassy open areas, trails on the backside of the property, Copper Creek frontage, and the quiet and peacefulness of being off the highway. Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier is your connection to the past!
Copper Creek Lodge at Mt Rainier Sleeps 2 to 10
- King bedroom
- Queen Bedroom
- Loft bedroom with 1 king, 1 twin
- Loft area overlooking living room with 1 twin
- Sleeping porch with 3 twin beds
- Room for aerobed in the living room to accommodate 2 more
Large full kitchen
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Gas range
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Breakfast nook filled with the morning sun
Huge living room
- Two leather sofas
- Two story wood burning fireplace (some firewood provided) (additional available to purchase on front porch)
- Log dining table and chairs to seat 12
- Large flat screen TV for movies (No television reception)
- Bathroom with shower off king bedroom
- Hall bathroom with clawfoot tub
Private hot tub right out the door in log gazebo overlooking the creek3
Private yard with access to Copper Creek
- Picnic table
- BBQ Grill, propane supplied
- A firepit in center yard can be enjoyed (when no burn bans are in place) Bring your own firewood, or arrange to purchase additional wook ahead of time
WiFi in the back bedroom and kitchen. WiFi in the area is underserved and not stable. Don’t plan to stream movies or have video calls. It is usually fine for wifi calling and email. .
Verizon cell service
Complimentary Electric Vehicle Charge Nema 14-50
Lodge Kitchen | Dining
The spacious kitchen will make meal preparation a delight. It is well equipped with plenty of pots, pans, utensils, a coffee maker, grinder, and whole bean French roast coffee. You should find just about anything you need.
Two options for dining include the breakfast nook in the kitchen and a big log dining table in the living room.
Copper Creek Lodge accommodates up to 12 guests. One bedroom with a king, another with a queen are downstairs. There is also a bedroom with 4 twins on the main floor. The loft bedroom has a king and a twin, with another twin overlooking the living room.
It doesn’t matter when you visit. Copper Creek Lodge is beautiful all seasons of the year