Cedar Springs Cabin
Historic charm, seclusion, and even a fish pond: Bring your furry friends to play in the pastures of this 11-acre property.
Cedar Springs Cabin was once a working farm in the Ashford Valley. It retains the country farmhouse feel with no neighbors nearby. The 11-acre property includes a grove of old cedars, with a hot tub tucked under them, open pasture, and a pond that is stocked annually with rainbow trout. Guests are invited to fish for their dinner but asked to limit their catch to one meal per person. Located 1-mile from Copper Creek Inn and 3 miles from Mt Rainier National Park entrance, it shares the eleven-acre property with Tahoma Canyon Home. There is no line of sight from one to the other.
- 2 Queen bedrooms
- Room for aerobed in the living room for an additional 2
Newly remodeled spacious kitchen
- Gas range
- Full sized refrigerator
- Dish Washer
- Coffee maker, grinder and fresh whole bean French roast coffee
- Dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans
- Small dining table and chairs
- Antique bread table
Spacious Living room
- Two Sofas, Rocking Chair
- Beautiful gas fireplace with stone hearth – Thermostat controlled
- Dining area with chairs for 6
- Flat screen TV for movies (no television reception)
Recently remodeled bathroom
- Bowl sink on beefy hand built cabinet
- Beautiful Tile work above tub and on floor
- Shower over tub
- Pond stocked with rainbow trout
- Propane BBQ grill
- Picnic table
- Hot tub in log gazebo, surrounded by a grove of huge old cedars
3 miles to Mt Rainier National Park
Cedar Springs Cabin share the beautiful 11 acres with Tahoma Canyon Home.
The two vacation homes are some distance apart. You can’t see one from the other. The property is gorgeous. It is frequented by elk in the early mornings and at dusk. You’ll occasionally see coyote, deep, wild rabbits, bald eagle, egrets, ducks, Canadian geese, and blue heron. Walk up to the pond with your fishing pole to catch dinner. The pond is stocked annually and the trout are abundant.
The kitchen was newly remodeled in 2019 with brand new cabinets, open shelving, a new floor, and paint. It retains the vintage charm of the 1950s kitchen enhanced by modern convenience like a dishwasher.
The bathroom of Cedar Springs Cabin was completely remodeled in 2017. It has a cedar slab vanity with a glass bowl sink, a new bathtub with shower overhead, and a beautiful tile surround.