Tahoma Canyon Home | Decks and Property
Host your family reunion, small wedding, or gathering with friends here!
Wrap around deck for wildlife viewing, relaxation, BBQ, and outdoor dining!
The decks become the summer living space. You’ll find three large picnic table, a seating area, and a BBQ for preparing your meals.
The decks are a favorite spot to enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. Settle in with a good book or enjoy a good chat with a friend.
Watch for herds of elk in the early mornings and evenings. Deer frequent the property as well. Keep an eye out for Canadian geese, ducks, bald eagles, egrets, red-winged blackbirds, chipmunks, barn swallows, and more!
Whether you’ve come to gather with friends, host a family reunion, celebrate a birthday, or have a small wedding, you will find this beautiful home and property welcoming and comfortable.
Sleeps up to 16
Wrap around decks:
- Front deck with bend wood benches and views to the west
- Big decks on two sides of the home with chairs for lounging and gathering
- Back deck has a Propane gas grill
- 3 handmade picnic tables
- Wicker chairs for conversation and relaxation
- An assortment of lawn game are provided
- Stocked trout pond
- Guests are invited to catch enough to have one fresh trout dinner
- Fire pit (Bring your own firewood, or order ahead and find it stacked at the firepit on your arrival)
- Take a stroll on Tahoma Canyon Road. It was the main highway to Mt Rainier National Park until the 1030s.
- Watch for wildlife.