Mt Rainier Weddings at Copper Creek
Small Indoor Winter Weddings at Mt Rainier (maximum 40 guests)
The large open floor plan of Forest Retreat accommodates a group for a casual appetizer party, a small wedding, or up to 40 for sit down dining.
- Large, well equipped kitchen with a gas range and full sized refrigerator
- Two large hickory tables that can seat up to 20. Folding tables and chairs can be added to accommodate an additional 20 guests.
- All dishes are included
- White linens
- Folding chairs
- Large deck
- Loft queen bedroom to accommodate a couple of your guests
- Catering if you choose
More PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS WEDDINGS:
Mt Rainier Weddings in Washington State at Copper Creek:
Outdoor Weddings at Mt. Rainier (maximum 150 guests)
“Catharine and Phil—You two are The Best. Jeremy and I had a wonderful wedding, everything perfect. The food delicious and the grounds beautiful. Thank you so much for making this 5 day wedding bonanza so easy and fun. You welcomed us like family and your smiles greeted us every moment we saw you. Thank Thank Thank you a million times.” Lots of Love, Leigh and Jeremy
Weddings at Mt Rainier
The covered porch of Forest Retreat provides a wonderful outdoor setting for your receptions. Pop-up tents are added to expand the space for larger groups.
Copper Creek Restaurant offers a varied catering menu, complete with serving staff.
We have been hosting small indoor winter weddings and larger outdoor summer weddings since 2004. We provide a turn-key solution and try to make it simple for you to plan. We are there to help you from start to finish!
We provide the following:
- A beautiful natural setting
- No curfews if you have rented all the cabins west of Copper Creek. The party can go as late as you like.
- Folding tables
- Maple folding chairs
- Clear glass dishes including Mt Rainier etched champagne, wine, and beer glasses
- White linens
- Pop up tents
- One propane heater
- Barbecue grills
- 100% Use of the grounds
- Staff to set up the tables, chairs, pop up tents, etc
- Staff to clean up after your reception meal if we cater
- Referrals for service providers such as officiator, photographers, musicians, etc.
- Personalized table decorations
- Sound system
- Additional decorative lighting, if you like
- Any other decor to make your reception unique
- Family and friends to share your wedding celebration!